ShopNMore is a place for consumers to compare prices and to be rewarded with sweepstakes entries for a chance to win prizes in connection with the completion of the rules for valid entry. How can we offer you sweepstakes entries for prizes? We have partnered with leading online advertisers who are looking for new customers like you, and in exchange for trying their products and services; you receive sweepstakes entries for a chance to win ShopNMore prizes! The awarded sweepstakes entries and prizes are subject to the terms of the particular offer and ShopNMore terms and conditions of use.
ShopNMore is designed to offer an educational and informative service to online visitors and has no affiliation with any of the companies listed, or the products in which they represent, except our affiliate partners. Affiliate partners do not have an influence on our reviews or rating systems, which allows ShopNMore equal and unbiased evaluations. We help you find for lowest and best quality products from hundreds of online stores. Our service is fast, easy to use and it's free for all consumers.
OFFICIAL ONLINE RULES
2. How to Enter: Entries for the grand prize drawings must be received by 5 days before the date of the contest. One entry per person, per household. You may enter the Sweepstakes using only one of the following methods:
3. Winner Selection: All winners will be selected by Media Spade, Inc. at its office in random drawings from all eligible entries received on 5 days before the date of the contest. Winners will be notified by email, and will be required to complete and return, within 14 days, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if required documents are not timely returned, winner will be disqualified, and prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate by random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
4. Prizes / Odds / Prize Restrictions: One (1) grand prize winner (Total value of all prizes is equal to prize price at time of award.) Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older, except persons who during any portion of the Sweepstakes Period are employees of Sponsor, its parent organizations, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or (with the exception of US Postal Service employees) distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and agents/representatives thereof, and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether related or not.
6. Conditions Of Participation: Void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree: a) to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of the judges, Sponsor and its agents and designees in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final in all respects; b) that Sponsor, prize providers, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, Released Parties) will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and use of the prize or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any personal injury or death; (c) that the Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof; and d) even if abbreviated Official Rules are available, that entrants will rely solely on these complete Official Rules. Entries and survey data submitted become the property of ShopNmore; entries will not be returned. Winners will be responsible for all taxes. Acceptance of any prize will constitute winners agreement to the use of his/her name, picture/likeness (recorded via any media), and city and state of residence for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media now existing or hereafter created, without limitation prior approval or further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and to the use of his/her name, and city and state of residence for purposes of providing a list of winners to the public on request. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety or in part if, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to printing error, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; and, in such event, will post a notice thereof on ShopNMore website www.ShopNmore.com and select the winners from the entries legitimately received prior to such action. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Sweepstakes entrant, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal or civil laws; should such an attempt be made, in addition to disqualifying such individual, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute such individual to the full extent of the law. Proof of mailing, in person submission, or online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
7. Disclaimer: Released Parties are not responsible for: a) printing, human or other errors; b) omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission; c) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of survey or Sweepstakes entry materials; d) communications malfunctions, delays or errors of any kind including but not limited to technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive any information; e) late, lost, misdirected, damaged, mutilated mail, f) failure of the Sweepstakes to be entered on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; g) injury or damage of any kind to any person's computer arising out of accessing and using any website or the downloading from or printing of any material from a website; or h) unintelligible, illegible or otherwise unclear entries or incomplete entries.
8. Dispute Resolution: Each entrant agrees: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Atlanta, Georgia; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pockets costs incurred, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys fees; (c) not to seek or be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages other than out-of-pocket expenses; (d) not to claim or accept any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased; and (e) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of Sweepstakes entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Georgia.
9. Name Removal: ShopNMore maintains a name removal system. If you do not wish ShopNMore to mail further skill contest or sweepstakes materials that are addressed to you, you may send a request that we not mail such materials to you. Mail the request to: Attn: Shopnmore, Media Spade, Inc., 110 Prominence Point Pkwy, Suite 114-165, Canton, GA, 30114.
10. Sponsor: varies from contest to contest.
11. Winners' List: For a list of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or about 5 days before the date of the contest to: ShopNMore Sweepstakes Winners, Media Spade, Inc., 110 Prominence Point Pkwy, Suite 114-165, Canton, GA, 30114. All requests for lists of winners must be received by 5 days before the date of the contest.
Effective October 1st, 2010
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you actively choose to disclose ("Active Information") and information collected, in a way not visible to you, on an aggregate anonymous basis as you and others browse our site ("Passive Information").
No Use of Our Site by Persons Under 18
No person under 18 should disclose information on this site or participate in any of our programs. You may learn more about protecting children's privacy online by visiting www.ftc.gov/kidzprivacy.
Active Information You Choose to Provide
In order to participate in our program (become a "member"), we require you to disclose the following information: Your name, valid address, phone number, age, email address. You must be a U.S. resident and over 18 to participate unless otherwise expressly indicated on the site.
Passive Information Collected
What is a Cookie?
You must allow cookies and pop-up windows to be active on your system to participate in our programs. Cookies are a feature of web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, etc.) software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a site. They are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on one site to simplify subsequent interactions with that site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's transaction on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from site to site and to complete transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized. Our site utilizes cookies to collect information about how our site is used. Passive Information gathered may include the date and time of visits, the site pages viewed, time spent at our site, the sites visited just before and just after our site. If you do not wish to transmit "cookie" information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser; please consult the "Help" section of your browser to correctly do so. Our site's servers also automatically identify your computer by its Internet Protocol address which is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Your IP address may be used to address problems with our server or administer our site or to gather broad demographic information about our members.
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
Broadly speaking, persons we employ directly, or as contractors or agents at our direction, use Active Information for purposes of contacting you regarding the information you have requested. We use Passive Information to gather information about our members and to enhance and design our site to make it easier, faster and friendlier to use. Additionally, cookies help us know information about how many people visit our site, when they visit and how they use our service. Passive Information may result in your viewing of particular advertising based on your user habits for your viewing on our site and a shopping experience customized to you in content, services and goods.
Sharing Information in Other Scenarios
We may be required by subpoena, law or government agency to disclose both Active and Passive Information you have provided to us. Should we buy or sell assets of our company, another company may need to review our company's assets, including your information, to make business decisions as to whether to acquire such assets. The parties who perform services for us (credit card processors, merchant bank, our Internet Service Provider) may also have access to your information in performing such services.
How Do We Secure Active Information and Passive Information?
We secure your personal information submitted by you by using reasonable technical efforts to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, or accidental loss or destruction of Active Information and Passive Information. Efforts we may take to ensure the security include but are not limited to: maintaining our own servers under our private control, data encryption and/or monitoring of our network and data for intrusions. Communications you may have with us via email or snail mail may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
How Can You Choose Not to Receive Information About Products or Services By Us or to Correct, Delete or Access Your Information?
If you desire not to receive information about products or services we think may be of interest to you or if you wish to access, delete or correct your information, please contact us at Attn: Shopnmore, Media Spade, Inc., 110 Prominence Point Pkwy, Suite 114-165, Canton, GA, 30114Disclaimer
The informations contained in this site are provided "as is" by third party. ShopNMore.com periodically changes, improves, updates, deletes and/or modifies the site and/or documents and information contained herein without notice. ShopNMore.com will not responsible or liable of any other delays and inaccuracies of informations that are listed on this site. Use of this site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall ShopNMore.com or any other forgoing parties involved in or connected to this website’s content, be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access or use of this website.
All content, graphics, format, design, the user interface and other copyrighted material on the Site (collectively, "materials") are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property laws, and are owned by ShopNMore and/or its licensors (as the case may be). The materials from the Site are only available for informational and non-commercial offline use, provided that: the materials are not modified in any way; all copyright and other proprietary notices and markings are retained and reproduced in their entirety on any copy made from any material on the Site; and ShopNMore has, in its sole discretion, given its prior written approval to such use of the Site's materials. Any requests to re-use the Site's materials should be sent to: email@example.com.
ShopNmore, ShopNMore.com are registered trademarks of Media Spade, Inc., and the ShopNMore.com logo are trademarks of Media Spade, Inc. Any other product names, marks, symbols, trade names, company names and/or logos which appear within the Site are the property of their respective owners and appear through the courtesy of, and/or a license from, such owners. Such marks, in addition to the ShopNMore trademarks, are protected by US law, including without limitation its laws on trademark and unfair competition, and may also be protected by the laws in other countries.
Copyright © 2010 ShopNmore.com Inc. All rights reserved.